Ask any native Neapolitan if Naples Florida is a good place to live and you will be given many good reasons to consider living there permanently seriously, or for retirement or a second home. One of the questions most frequently asked is whether it is safe to live there, followed by “what’s the weather like” and “what makes it such a unique and relaxing place”? When considering investing in a property in Bears Paw naples florida you will most likely be wavering between the East Coast and the Gulf Coast of Florida, but you will soon find that the benefits of living in Naples far outweigh those of other Florida areas. People who have made a move agree that Naples is hands-down the best place to live. Here are some of the reasons:
– Happy people – People in Naples come from around the world including Canadians, New Englanders, Europeans, mid-westerners and much more, making it a global melting pot of happy people. Happiness is evident everywhere in the attitudes of people, and on their suntanned faces. There is an overall demeanor of healthy well being that has earned Naples the title of “healthiest and happiest city in the US” as residents eat healthy meals on a daily basis and have the lowest stress levels in the country.
– Naples Beaches – Naples has 17 miles of beautiful, clean white sandy beaches that rate among the best in the world. Delnor – Wiggins Pass State Park Beach and Barefoot Beach recently made it to the top 10 list of best beaches across the globe.
– Low Crime and Safety – Naples is 57% safer than most US cities, and the crime rate is far below the national and Florida average. With 95 police officers in Naples, 4.7 officers per thousand residents are 43.9% greater than the national average and almost 10% greater than the Florida average.
– Pristine beauty – the word ‘pristine’ is very apt when it comes to describing Naples to outsiders. The word means clean which is what Naples is with its clean beaches, no-litter streets, low crime, small street signs, beautiful landscaping and most of all the conscious efforts of its residents to keep their little piece of paradise that way.
– Weather – the average temperature is 77 degrees Fahrenheit with the hottest months being July to September. During November through May, there is less rain and lower humidity, and Gulf water temperatures range from 60 degrees in winter to 80 degrees during spring and fall.
– Boating and fishing – with some of the best stretches of waterfront in the world, Naples has a plethora of great outdoor activities, including late night fishing off the docks and boating.
– And then there is golf – with over 70 golf courses Naples is a top golfing destination, and many homebuyers choose to live in golf communities regardless of whether they play golf or not. For golfers, there is something about having the luxury of driving a golf cart directly from the garage to the first tee. There are many high-end luxury homes situated around golf courses.
When you have experienced Naples for yourself, you are sure to find that Florida is one of the best places you could ever find to live and enjoy life. You may even decide to follow the lead of many other homebuyers and invest in your piece of paradise in a golfing community in Naples.
Bear’s Paw Golfing Estate
This private golfing community, located just a few minutes from Downtown Naples comprises condos, villas and single-family homes. Life on Bear’s Paw golfing estate consists of golf on a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course and access to the Gulf for boaters who enjoy the water.
Living in this luxury and prestigious estate puts you within easy reach of the best downtown Naples has to offer in the form of art galleries, shopping malls, white sandy beaches and the best restaurants.
The Landings – Bear’s Paw
The Landings is a new community with 23 superbly constructed homes complete with all modern amenities. Many of the homes on The Landings are situated on the waterfront with access to the Gulf. The single-family homes have a unique design that sets them apart from the rest of the homes in Bear’s Paw. The British/West Indies architecture is luxurious but relaxed with nature abounding along the Gordon River. You won’t believe that you are right next to Old Naples and Downtown Naples when you experience wild monkeys in the tree-tops and wild deer peacefully grazing nearby.
Some homes have been constructed directly on the Gordon River with access to the Gulf of Mexico while others are on the golf course. This makes it possible for golfers and boaters alike to enjoy an amazing lifestyle in this unique community.
Want to learn about Affiliate Marketing? Click here.